Sunday, December 22, 2013

Nov 16th, 8th day in the hospital. Well it ever end!

Midnight comes and goes… 1AM...2AM….3AM….


3:58AM “ possive noun”


4AM…. 5AM….6AM…. when you stay away three days straight the world plays games with you. This must be a game…


7:50AM “Possessive noun. So, I stayed up again all night. Probably will do the same again today/tonight”


My neurotic nature is showing. I am supposed to be having an endoscopy today. With that they will be ballooning my esophagus and duodenum passage. ( http://youtu.be/nns9O1R1A8o not for the faint of heart.) I am so nervous. But, the day before, they tell me they didn’t get in the anesthesia. I was looking forward to getting this NG tube out of my face… What’s one more day…


8:54AM “ But you referring out as a color its how you use it in a sentence. “
9:48am “the color is a pssessive noun so is the name of pink panties”
10:19am”Pink panties is not even a color...you are referring the two differently...you say pink panties as a color..but i ok more what you mean lol I'm not dumb “
10:20amit is now im making it one “
Really, this is what you decide to talk about. You can’t just be like how are you doing? You want to talk about the subject terms of using a possessive noun in conjunction with an adverb in association with an adjective… Does anyone really care about that shit! Why don’t you just tattoo I am a boring dumb fuck on my head and send me to town!...(Yes i am really that harsh on myself)
12:28pm “what do you wanna be when you grow up little girl? “

Radio silence… yup… I done fucked up again… How many times can one human screw up… I haven’t counted but its up there! Somethings are too important to just give up… I haven’t given up… maybe I should… I am so scared…. just one thing to go right in my life… just one thing please…

No comments:

Post a Comment