Monday, December 30, 2013

Day from hell.

Today has just been a day from hell for me. My mental illness is in full swing. I hate everything and just about ready to blow! Trying to make money doing something I love is a lot harder then people say or make it out to be. I struggle with it day to day and I still have no idea if I am pressing forward.

Between being yelled at, all the negativity and everything else I feel like my mental status has been compromised. The last straw for me was I have been trying to go to college just because its a goal of mine and no lie I have gotten everything from oh yeah everything is good your good to go!Then 10 minutes later well we need this we need that! Fuck this shit I am about ready to tell them to go fuck themselves because I am so sick and tired of having to get into contact with them because of their inability to fucking due their job! Ahhhhhh sorry for my language I swear a lot. Just so much disappointment. Breathe and focus. Breathe and focus. Right. I think its time to re-evaluate myself and my options and what I am doing or not doing... Any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment