Saturday, December 7, 2013

About myself part 2

(Please listen to the song at the bottom of the page while reading also on the right side of the blog is a poll please please vote. The more votes the better I can do at updating content. Thank you) I never finished writing about my history or what lead me to start writing this blog so to finish up. So after about a year and a half of dating a woman (no names will be included to protect the other parties involved). I was given the option to move out of the state is was living in to move west. I decided to do so. I told the woman about this and I didn't use very nice way to break up with her. In fact I said there was nothing keeping me there. I was working at McDonalds at the time, still hadn't graduated even though my class graduated last year. I was just free floating and not moving forward I was stuck. I never peaked and I never moved from the lounge people. No movement. So I decided to change that. Why not move West start fresh start over right. Seems like a good idea. So I did. For nine months. God it was horrible. It was such a misuse of nine months. I hated every moment of this time. I was miserable this is when my depression really kicked in. I was alone, I was a waste. I had no friends. I had my parents. I was working two jobs with nothing to look forward too. I got injured working one day. My hand was crushed under a piece of granite slab. Luckily no permanent damage just superficial wounds. Thank god. Thank someone. I still threw up afterwards. I drove him due to being sick and my mom looked at my hand and was like we need to go to the ER. So we go and they patch me up no work for a week. That sucked. But whatever. So during this time I had my epiphany. Go back to whence I came. That is brilliant. I will go back. That will help me out. I start getting cheerful. I make a few calls find a place to live set up for the time a few months down the road to move so I can get some money and get the plane ticket and be on my merry way. Easy right nope. I quit my job thinking something different. Too soon. But that is ok. I just find other things to do. I get the plane ticket and I move forward I move back. To the other side of the world. East coast here I come. With that I will leave you to ponder. Listen to this song while reading. It puts a great light on the read!

No comments:

Post a Comment