Sunday, December 8, 2013

His story (Part 3)

So my first serious battle with depression I was 19 living in the west and I hated it. I decided to move back to New England. With that my life started to change. I started to move forward with my life go back to school graduate ( Get my high school diploma) find work and all that fun stuff. I was doing really well for the first few months. Was going to school doing all my work, working a decent job for someone in school. Was gonna go to college and get everything moving forward. But that all changed when I met her. She changed my life and my experiences. She got pregnant. I got confused. I wanted the child. That is what I kept saying. I want to have a child. ( A child having a child what a great experience). I dropped out and she graduated ( we we're both legal I just turned 20 and she was 18). We moved to a shitty town with cheap rent and hardly any jobs. I kept struggling as my depression became worse, it turned into anger. I was never happy anymore. I was working constantly with no support. She wasn't working. Nothing seemed to be working. Every day was just as bad as the last and it got so bad our relationship finally crumbled. That is what drove me to my first breaking point. I cracked like an eggshell. With that I went into outpatient mental health facility. 2 weeks intense therapy. 8 hours a day. That was amazing we we're actual given coping skills and shown how to move forward. I changed I started to work on myself. But I couldn't afford the after therapy. So I stopped going taking my meds. It didn't matter I was progressing. Moving forward. I couldn't afford the place I lived so I moved in with someone. It was intense. I was working it seemed harder to do less. It became such a burden to do less. I decided to do more. I started working two jobs. Trying to succeed. But it was never enough. Three months lasted like this. I was just making myself a neurotic mess. Nov 10th 2006 a girl is born I travel 100 miles to see her staying up all night to sneak into a hospital to see this little girl. 2 days like this. Its too much. Its just way too much. He finds a way back to his house after trying to figure out how to do everything. Scene ( Well maybe write some more tonight)

No comments:

Post a Comment