Thursday, January 2, 2014

Happy New Year.

Well,
        Happy New Year everyone. I hope it treats you well. I am trying to figure out what this year will bring me in terms of success and stress. Its been a rough end of year for me last year. If you have been keeping up the blog you have seen that. I am still struggling with some things and other things seem to be getting slightly better.

I am hoping this year is better. Well I know it will be better because I plan on making it better. You have to take charge of your own life. I have a lot of goals and guidance set up for myself what are your plans for this year? I will be starting a real poetry blog that I will be giving access to and selling a mini-poetry book for 5$ for 20 poems. So if you like poetry maybe this will be something you want to get. I think I will offer something special like a one of a kind poem on an object or something. What do you guys think? Any ideas, thoughts or opinions would be amazing thank you! Well I wish everyone a Happy New Year and great success this year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment